The trouble with tags….
they keep rubbing until you finally do something about them.
I’ve been tagged by Dale over at Riches and Grace. (Link on my sidebar)
The problem is that I don’t have much time to play this week. –Especially now that I am responsible for the education of my child, and the reality of it is sinking in, and I realize that I have no one else to blame if my child doesn’t do well in school, and I can’t talk about the teachers being a problem, and I have figured out that it is really hard to teach planned lessons to a five year old and adapt it to a 3 year old as well, and to plan for and effectively teach 12 different subjects, and I think that this is possibly the longest run-on sentence in the world, and if I can’t even type without making a huge run-on sentence, I am wondering how in the world I am going to be able to teach him Language Arts? (eh, hmmm…….ok……deep breath and count….1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10…..Whew! I feel better!)
So…..without time to properly tag and link, I victimize you, the lucky reader, to respond to my tag in a comment!
Here’s eight things about me:
- I was born with a birthmark on my face that required two surgeries to correct. I think I was the only 4 year old that knew what the words, “Cavernous hemangioma” meant.
- I was saved at the age of six.
- I know a little about alot, but not alot about much of anything.
- I have eaten a rooster comb.
- I never had a real best friend until about 9 years ago.
- Although I don’t now get a chance to do it, I love fishing, hunting, camping, hiking, and water skiing.
- I once walked up to Chuck Norris for an autograph, and realized only within about 4 feet of him, it was not Chuck, but his double.
- I have given birth to all four of my children naturally and without an epidural.
Now, it’s your turn — please leave a comment with 8 things about you.
The tag is there…It’s rubbing YOUR back now! The only way to get rid of the annoyance, is to respond to it, and leave a comment!