I’m thankful for…
- My family because they take care of me.
- Toilet Paper because it’s easy to wipe.
- Tea because I love tea.
- Video Games because I’m addicted.
- My Dad and my Mom because they love me.
- Good days because you can have fun outside.
- God protecting us so bad guys won’t bust through the windows.
- Nintendo because I can play Donkey Kong.
- Hunting because I can have meat if we need it.
- Applesauce because it tastes very, very good.
- Homemade Bread because my Mom made it with love.
- Candy because it’s soooooooo good!
- Indoor Bathrooms so you don’t have to share other people’s germs.
- Chickens because they lay eggs for us.
- Rabbits because they are so cudly and cute.
- Dogs because they are bred for hunting and some like to cuddle, like Toby.
- Cats because they like to sleep so you don’t get scratched all the time.
- Mice because if you’re tied up in a rope, they can chew through it to get you loose.
- Spiders because they can kill rats.
- Bees because they make honey.