My friend, Susan at Faithwalk, has tagged me! It seems that I am supposed to list 5 things that I dig about Jesus, and then tag 5 other bloggers to do the same.
Here are the Rules:
- Those Tagged will share 5 things they dig about Jesus.
- Those tagged will tag 5 other bloggers.
- Those tagged will provide a link in the comments section here with their name so that others can read them.
I dig Jesus because:
1. He was able to look ahead in time, see me, and still choose to endure the cross.
2. He sustains me daily, whether I acknowledge it or not, and forgives my many failures.
3. I love it when He talks to me about the perfect subject at the perfect time!
4. He provides me with security, stability, and hope.
5. Our names start with the same letter ;0)
my 5 victims “The Chosen Ones”!!… (I decided to pick all women because, well….I just couldn’t picture my husband doing this?!! ha ha)
I hope you all participate in this tag, although I promise I will wish no calamities upon you if you should decide NOT to! — God will still love you; you will not have to feel guilty about not sending on “the message”; nor will you have to be concerned with losing your salvation!! ha ha (don’t you just “love” (?) e:mails that make threats like that?!)
Still…it’s nice that we all “Dig Jesus” together 🙂